Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, and serving patients nationwide
Our dual system treatment provides fat elimination in half the time as standard CoolSculpting. CoolSculpting Complete includes a post-treatment compression wrap and vibrational therapy to enhance results by increasing lymphatic drainage. There is no additional charge for CoolSculpting Complete vs. traditional CoolSculpting. We want you to get the best results possible.
About CoolSculpting Complete:
- Breakthrough, non-invasive fat reduction, no needles, in incisions, no downtime
- Uses precise cooling technology to eliminate stubborn fat
- FDA-cleared and proven safe
- Treats love handles and abdomen
- Immediately resume normal activity after your treatment
- Two areas can be treated in 1 hour long session, while you relax, read, or work on your computer
- Vibration therapy aids the lymphatic system and can aid in moving waste through the body. You can FEEL vibrational therapy working on the circulatory system and the lymphatic system.
- Compression garments have been used by plastic surgeons for years following body contouring procedures such as tummy tucks and liposuction.
Blue Water Spa, will never boast about being the "First" to use a particular technology. We are cautious as well conservative. Therefore, we wanted ample time to learn about the results (or possible complications) of this device, after it had been in wide use for a significant period of time. We are now confident that traditional CoolSculpting can be safe and effective.
Our Exclusive CoolSculpting Complete, with its dual systems, compression therapy and vibration therapy, we believe will provide, the most effective results possible for non-surgical spot reduction and fat elimination currently available.
What is CoolSculpting?
Are you a good candidate for CoolSculpting?
Before and After Photos
How CoolSculpting Works
Content Provided by coolsculpting.com