Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, and serving patients nationwide
CoolSculpting is a fat reduction device that freezes fat and ultimately eliminates fat from the body. It is designed for spot reducing. It is FDA approved for fat reduction. Coolsculpting can be used on the abdomen, love handles and back. Depending on ones body type, it can also be used on the arms, and even on excess fat on a man's chest.
Although some patients report weight loss following CoolSculpting, it is a spot reducing procedure, rather than a weight loss procedure. Ideal candidates for CoolSculpting are people looking for reduction of stubborn areas of fat. They are at or near a healthy weight and not significantly obese. Most healthy people with problem areas of fat can achieve great results from treatment with CoolSculpting.
Studies have not been performed on pregnant women or people with compromised immune systems. Therefore, In the office of Michael Law MD, we do will not perform CoolSculpting on people with the following conditions
1) Pregnant, breast feeding or trying to become pregnant
2) Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, or currently suffering from any other auto-immune disorder that causes excessive pain, weakness or discomfort
3) Hernia or history of hernia in the area to be treated
4) A BMI of 34 or more (Bodybuilders or individuals with extremely muscular physiques could possibly be an exception
5) Any person currently suffering from chronic pain
6) Any person who has had body contouring surgery within the last 12 months without written consent from your physician
7) Any person who has a health condition or injury that prevents them from walking 1 mile each day
8) Individuals with a history of anorexia or bulimia in the last twelve months
9) Any person under the age of 19
10) Individuals with lymphedema or other conditions effecting the lymphatic system
What is CoolSculpting?
Are you a good candidate for CoolSculpting?
Before and After Photos
Content Provided by http://www.coolsculpting.com
Dr. Michael Law