Located in Raleigh, North Carolina, and serving patients nationwide
View Before & After CoolSculpting Photos
CoolSculpting is a non-surgical fat reduction device that freezes fat and ultimately eliminates fat from the body. It is designed for spot reduction, and is FDA cleared for fat cell elimination. CoolSculpting® can be used on the abdomen, love handles, thighs, arms and back. Although some patients report weight loss following CoolSculpting, it is a spot reducing procedure, rather than a weight loss procedure. Ideal candidates for CoolSculpting are people looking for reduction of specific stubborn areas of fat. They are at or near a healthy weight and not significantly overweight. Most healthy people with problem areas of fat can achieve great results from treatment with CoolSculpting. If loose skin is your primary concern then CoolSculpting is not the ideal treatment and Laser Skin Tightening may be an option.
Studies have not been performed on pregnant women or people with compromised immune systems. Therefore, in the office of Michael Law MD, we will not perform CoolSculpting on people with the following conditions:
1) Pregnant, breast feeding or trying to become pregnant
2) Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, or currently suffering from any other auto-immune disorder that causes excessive pain, weakness or discomfort
3) Hernia or history of hernia in the area to be treated
4) A BMI of 34 or more (Bodybuilders or individuals with extremely muscular physiques could possibly be an exception
5) Any person currently suffering from chronic pain
6) Any person who has had body contouring surgery within the last 12 months without written consent from your physician
7) Any person who has a health condition or injury that prevents them from walking 1 mile each day
8) Individuals with a history of anorexia or bulimia in the last twelve months
9) Any person under the age of 19
10) Individuals with lymphoma or other conditions effecting the lymphatic system
What is CoolSculpting?
Are you a good candidate for CoolSculpting?
Before and After Photos
Blue Water Spa offers complimentary consultations to determine if you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting. Call our office to schedule your consultation.