Resolve Skin Rejuvenation – How to Prepare and What to Expect
Located in Raleigh, North Carolina and serving patients Nationwide
Resolve Laser Skin Rejuvenation is an ideal laser treatment for correcting fine lines and wrinkles, and improving skin’s texture and tone, including acne scarring and hyperpigmentation. This FDA approved fractional technology produces an intense burst of light energy that ignites cellular remodeling. The cellular repair stimulates collagen production which gently repairs and restores the skin. This impeccable procedure is quick, requires no anesthesia or numbing, and involves virtually no downtime.
What to Expect
It is normal to experience redness, itching, and swelling in the treatment area following laser skin rejuvenation. Petechiae (red/purple small spots) and acneiform eruptions can also occur. This may persist for several days. The treated area may feel like a sunburn for a few hours after treatment. Over-the-counter hydrocortisone or aloe vera may be used to alleviate redness and irritation.
Resolve Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatment Instructions
Follow these guidelines unless your laser technician directs otherwise:
- Avoid sun exposure to the treatment area, and do not use UV tanning beds at all for two weeks and before treatment.
- Use a broad-spectrum sunblock with an SPF of 30 or above on a daily basis (rain or shine).
- Do not use any topical products that cause photosensitivity (e.g. hydroxy acids, salicylic acid, retinols, and benzoyl peroxide) in the treatment areas for three days before treatment.
- Follow instructions regarding all oral prescription medications that we provided at your medical laser consultation. If you are taking any new or different medications, including antibiotics, contact our office prior to your appointment.
- Do not have Botox or dermal filler injections, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, waxing or use chemical depilatories in treatment area for at least 14 days before and after treatment.
- Re-treatment can be performed after four weeks.
If you have any concerns or questions, please call our office at (919) 870-6066